Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas...






Christmas was great this year. We really had just the best time together. It was a small Christmas, the only person missing was Grandpa. The kids were spoiled rotten as usual. All got IPODs!!

The next day we were going to the store and the car was silent. As I looked back into the back of the car, there were all three of the kiddos, listening to their own music. Time changes so quick, not too long ago, there was screaming and crying, now just smiles. I do not believe I am thinking this, but I kind of miss those days. Time with them all is so precious.

Ok... back to Christmas. These are just various pics of the kids and the dogs. I love the picture of Christian and Patton. Patton is so cute in his antlers. The grey dog, is Jay. We rescued him to play with Patton, but my mom loves him so much, he is going to go live with her.

Isn't it funny how much time we spend preparing for Christmas and it goes by so fast. I hope you all had a great holiday. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Valerie Koop said...

What a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for posting pictures of the kids. Love and miss you so much!