Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day



Valentine's day was pretty typical around here. Brian had to work all day, Christian went to a friend's house, so Lyci, Riain and I decided to go shopping. I bought nothing for myself, but we bought Lyci this Juicy Couture bag she has been eyeing for a year. Riain got some under armour clothes(which is the new kid obsession). He now has shoes, shirts, hats, gym bag and shorts that are all under armour. I eyed this table from pottery barn that I have been trying to talk myself into. I need to measure and see if it will fit in my dining room.

I am pretty proud of myself. I made the kids and Brian's gifts this year. The kids got a candy jar with their name on it, Brian got one also. Then I made Brian a word book. It turned out real nice I think. He seemed to like it. I hope so cause it spent a lot of time on it. Well you can see it, the pic is of my first attempt to be crafty as far as gifts go.

1 comment:

Valerie Koop said...

I love your idea for the candy jars. Your word book and jars are both adorable, I am sure everyone loved them.