Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lyci's 13th b-day

Help... I need theme ideas/ any ideas for Lyci's party. We are going big this year. I really want to make this a party for her and all her guests to remember. It is her first boy/girl party as a young adult.

Here is what I know for sure-

1. we will have a DJ for a couple of hours.

2. It will NOT be at our house.

3. I want to have a game that all about Lyci. I was thinking of having a Jeopardy game or something like that, and all the questions are about her.

4. Lyci has insisited on having a chocolate fountain and a cake with chocolate icing.

So, please overload me with ideas, websites and anything else party related.

I can not beleive that she is almost 13, I want to celebrate her and what a special young woman she is becoming. I am lucky to be her mom.

2 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

Brainstorming ...

will send you lots of stuff! :)

Lindsay said...

Brainstorming!!