Thursday, April 8, 2010

How come I have not bought from here before?

I spent a little time on Etsy. I have never really looked there for much, but now I am addicted. I bought a sign from there that looks similar to this.














I am also in love with this bird's nest. I want to have all of our names put on one.

I am in the process of looking for cute ideas to put on the bookshelves of our entertainment center. I want things besides books. These are a few things that I will have on it. If you have any ideas, please share. Also, I am still looking for new dishes. Let me know of any websites with cute dishes.

On another note, Brian is starting his flight lessons next week. He goes up for his intro flight Sunday morning. I am nervous, but so excited for him. This will be a great hobby for him. He loves flying. I will post some pics of him in his plane. He is taking his lessons in a plane that has a parachute, so that makes me feel better. Please pray for his safety and for my nerves to stay calm.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

etsy is the BEST! There is almost too much to look at! Anything you could ever need, you'll surely find on etsy.

So excited for Bri to be flying! Amazing! I'll definitely pray for his safety . . . and for your anxiety. :)

Unknown said...

Destine - I love the pic of the eggs in a nest. How sweet! What kind of pretty / cute dishes are you looking for??