Monday, June 23, 2008

5 things I know


Ok... so I have been reading up on how to blog. Everything I have read says to talk about things that you know. So I thought I would tell you 5 things I know.


1. Christian, Lyci and Riain are growing up way to fast. ( here is Lyci doing the 5th grade walk- her last walk in the halls of elementary school as a student)

2. From my parent side- the summer is dragging on but from my teacher side- it is flying by

3. Having a pool is not as fun as the idea of having a pool

4. Family is the most important aspect of my life

5. Having Brian work from home has been the best thing to happen to our family in a long time


So there are a few things I know. Until next time... Laugh and Love often

1 comment:

Valerie Koop said...

Aww, those are all wonderful things.

Maybe I'll steal your topic for my blog today. ;)