Saturday, February 13, 2010

Broken Foot and Baseball






Having a broken foot is a pain in the you know what. I walk slow, and when I walk alot it, it hurts. Brian likes this b/c this means my shopping issue will be put on hold for at least 6 weeks. I am having a lot of trouble sleeping, but the doctor has given me some pain meds. Driving is an issue, but I am working it out. Brian has been driving me around and waiting on me, what a sweet man. Also, showering, not so much fun. Brian has to help me, and trust me it is not very sexy. Five and a half weeks to go.





Baseball...

Riain has decided to be a baseball player. We went and signed up, bought all the equipment and are ready for the season. I can not wait to see him in his uniform. He will look adorable. We are on the same team as some friends, which will make the season way better. Can't wait Karri!!!!! Be ready for tons of pics.

So, lets hope for a quick healing foot and a good season of baseball.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hope your foot is feeling better! Can't wait to see you this week!