Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Rain has left...

It rained and rained and rained. There was horrible flooding. We have been out of school all week. As a mom, I have loved this time with the kids, as a teacher I am dreading getting back into the swing of school. We do not go back tomrrow, the kids do not, I will.

We are under a boil water advisory. Needless to say, that is pain.

I-20 which is how Brian gets to work was shut down until today. It has been very crazy down here. But we are safe, and our house is safe. Our friends are safe. We were lucky, the next county over lost 9 people due to flooding. We are praying for their families.

1 comment:

Valerie Koop said...

We have been watching the news and every time we heard Cobb Cty. We stopped what we were doing. We know how close the flooding was and cannot imagine what a mess it is down there.

Thank you for posting!
And, I have come to the conclusion I have been leaving messages on the wrong cell number for Brian. Nice. :)