Monday, August 17, 2009

First Scrimmage


Saturday was our first scrimmage game. Riain played pretty well, but as a team it was painful. We are on a team with only 3 kids that have ever played before. Riain being one of them. I think by the time games start we will be a little better. Riain is on the field the entire game. Once we play a full game he will be exhausted.

Here is a pic from the end of out first game. Do not worry, this is the beginning of our season for all three and there will be tons of pics. I am also going to try and do some video from the games too.

For those of you who did not know,Brian is coaching Riain's team this year. He just said to me yesterday how much he loved it, and how many other Dad's get to be on the field when their son is playing. I know Riain loves it as much as Brian does.

2 comments:

Liberty said...

I left you a surprise on my blog!!

Wayne said...

Hang in there Riain! I gets easier as the season goes on!