Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Forever since last blog...





I know it has been forever since I blogged last. Down here in wonderful Georgia nothing has changed. The drive is still killing Brian (I think we are going to have to move to Atlanta), the kids are wonderful and only 7 weeks until school is over. I will have the kiddos log on and blog about thier trip this weekend. Here are some pics we took a while back. I love all the pics of Brian and the kids, they were taken at Hard Rock in Atl. Then of course some of the doggies.

Work has been going good. I am still unsure of where I will be teaching next year or what grade I will be in. The schools have been hit hard, just like most businesses out there. They are making class sizes bigger and cutting back on some salaries. I can not wait to here where I will be, it is nerve racking to not know, so I can plan.

The kids ( like I said earlier are great), are ready for summer. It is hard to believe that Christian is about to be at the end of his seventh grade year. Time is going so fast. He has already been on a "date". They went to the movies, day time and her family was there. Still it was a huge deal.

Lyci is entering the boy crazy zone. She has told me of two boys that she is interested in. This is the first time that she has been really interested in anyone. We hope this will just be a preview of what is to come, God knows Brian (or myself) is not ready for this phase. Other then that, she is just such a joy to have in our lives.

Riain, well what can I say. I have started a flipbook of his favorite and best saying. This kid can just pull things out of his head that fit any moment and make you laugh so hard. By the way, he had 3 plans to rescue the captain of that boat from the pirates before the Navy did. And yes, they were good ones. :) That is him, no time for Saturday morning cartoons, he prefers the Military Channel.

I guess that is all that is new here. Just a quick update from the Nelsons. On another note, I just want to send out thoughts to my brother in law Wayne. We love you and are praying constantly.

No comments: